In series four we're back to the old mix of difficult and slightly silly questions. Well you can treat them all as silly if you wish; they're chosen so they can be open to daft responses. So take the questions as seriously, or not, as you like.
The five questions for series 4 are:
- What happens after we die?
- Why are manhole covers round?
- If you could be the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?
- Is it even possible to create a Utopia?
- What is the biggest obstacle that stands in your way right now?
Again, like the previous series if you take them seriously I think they're going to be deceptively tricky. I certainly don't know exactly how I'm going to answer them all, although I have a few ideas up my sleeve.
Anyway I'll answer them one at a time over the coming weeks; the first probably later this week.
And as I've said before, if anyone has any more good questions, then please send them to me. I'd like to continue to do this two or three times a year so good, but potentially fun, questions are needed.
Watch this space!