23 February 2013

Five Questions, Series 3, #3

So here's another attempt to catch up a bit. Here is an answer to the third of the Five Question I posed some weeks ago.


Question 3. Of the things you’ve done in your life so far, what are you proudest of?

I'm not generally proud of what I do. I do things. The right things. And I expect to. In fact I usually expect that I'll do better than I do. And I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet. I just get on with things. So there is little to be proud of. So I find answering this rather difficult.

I suppose the things which has most surprised (and delighted) me, and hence something I am proud of, is that Noreen and I have been married for 33 years. Today that seems to be quite an achievement.

What's even better is that we have achieved it while doing two really environmentally friendly things: no children and no car!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment