However series three is going to be a bit different. It is more in the vein of those daft "back page" interviews with Z-list slebs you see in magazines — only hopefully a bit more interesting; maybe more like those really good off-the-cuff job interview questions.
No, don't panic! You can take this as seriously or not as you like (well you can all of them, but this one especially so) although the questions should still make you think!
The five questions are:
- Please describe yourself in 25 words or less.
- What are three things about you that most people either don’t know or wouldn’t expect?
- Of the things you’ve done in your life so far, what are you proudest of?
- What’s an as yet non-existent thing about which you’ve thought "why hasn’t someone created that yet?"
- If you could get everyone who reads this to do one thing, just once, what would you get them to do?
Again, like series one and two, I think they're going to be deceptively tricky. I certainly don't know in advance exactly how I'm going to answer them all, though I have a few ideas. (It's called preparation!)
Anyway I'll answer them one at a time over the coming weeks. The first in about a week's time. (Well thinking doesn't come cheap or easy, you know!)
And as I've said before, if anyone has any more good questions, then please send them to me. I'd like to continue to do this two or three times a year so good, but potentially fun, questions are needed.
Watch this space!