I've come across five questions which it seems it is worth us all asking ourselves. Five apparently simple looking questions but which turn out to be quite hard when you actually have to answer them and which make you think about both who you are and what you stand for.
The five questions are:
- How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- If you had the opportunity to get one message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
- Do you ask enough questions? Or do you settle for what you know?
It'll be interesting to see what I come up with, because I don't know the answers either.
Round one in a few days. Watch this space ...
And remember: Questions don’t have to make sense, but answers do.