- Waitrose Cox's Apple Vintage Cider. Yummy! Memories of childhood: this is what cider should taste like.
- Pigeon Bones. See Pieces of Pigeon.
- Microwave Combi Oven. We decided last week to retire our old microwave oven. I use old advisedly: we bought it soon after we moved into the house, so it is over 30 years old! We replaced it with a Combi Microwave/Oven/Grill which promises to be very useful and save using the "big oven" a lot of the time.
- Sunshine. Don't faint! We had sunshine two days running last week.
- Cherries. Noreen bought some wonderful large, dark red cherries (from M&S, I think). They didn't last long.
19 June 2012
Reasons to be Grateful: 31
Experiment, week 31. A late report this week as I've been under the weather for the last few days; hopefully now on the up! Anyway here's last week's selection of five things which have made me happy or for which I'm grateful this week.