- Sunshine. Yes, for the umpteenth week running the weather has been so dismal I've really appreciated what little sunshine we have had.
- Animals Inside Out. On Wednesday we went to see Gunther von Hagens's Animals Inside Out exhibition at the Natural History Museum, which I blogged earlier. Despite my disappointments I did enjoy the exhibits and the incredible skill that goes into the plastination process.
- Prawns & Pasta. Again this week I cooked pasta with prawns for evening meal. I like cooking it, and I like eating it!
- Not having the Alarm on. I love being able to sleep until I wake up naturally, which is usually rather later than the time the alarm would go off.
- Scheurich Glass. I've been searching for suitable cachepots for my orchids. They really should be clear-ish glass as orchid roots like light. But I came across these rather lovely German glass pots. They come in a variety of colours: red (which is gorgeous), green, purple and white/clear. Amazon.co.uk sell them at a sensible price, although they don't always have them in stock.
06 May 2012
Reasons to be Grateful: 25
Experiment, week 25. Continuing the experiment here are this week's five things which have made me happy or for which I'm grateful.