- Sunshine. It's been another dull, grey rainy and not very warm week. So I've especially appreciated the small amounts of nice sunshine we've had. Sunshine really does make me feel so much better!
- Rain. I have also appreciated the rain. We need the rain; it has been very dry, despite the fact that my pond is overflowing. And some of the rain has been nice soft steady summer rain, which I always quite like.
- Rainbow. And what do you get with sun and rain but a rainbow. We had a lovely example of a complete rainbow this week — and a second, but of course fainter, one outside it. (The photo is one I took last year.)
- Green Garden. All of which is making the garden wonderfully green. Lovely bright fresh Spring greens too.
- Pasta and Lemony Prawns. Finally some food. We got two bargains this week in Waitrose: some super king prawns and several ends of sirloin steak at not quite half price! The latter was divided up and frozen; Noreen used one portion to make a great beef curry on Friday evening. And some of the prawns I cooked last night in a very lemony tomato sauce with linguine. Yummy!
22 April 2012
Reasons to be Grateful: 23
Experiment, week 23. Continuing the experiment here are this week's five things which have made me happy or for which I'm grateful.