As I do pretty much everything I can online these days I use a huge range of sites from Google through news providers to banks. So, with the exception of this blog, here are my five:
- Google Reader. This is my homepage because the only way I can keep track of the range of blogs, news sites, Flickr groups etc. I want to see regularly is to subscribe via an RSS feed.
- Facebook. Although I'm not very active it's worth it for keeping in touch with family, friends, acquaintances, former colleagues, etc.
- Flickr. All my decent photographs get stored here. And because I'm interested in photography I follow quite a number of people and groups on Flickr. The problem si that there is just too much stuff here to follow properly, which is why I use Google Reader to see the stuff which is of highest interest.
- Anthony Powell Society. If you like this is my work site as I'm the Society's Hon. Secretary.
- Amazon UK. These days I shop almost exclusively online and Amazon is my first stop shop — quickly followed by eBay. If you order from Amazon through the link on the right it helps the Anthony Powell Society.