- Ductigami: The Art of the Tape by Joe Wilson
- The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories by Ailsa Surkis & Monica Nolan
- Monk Habits for Everyday People by Dennis Okholm
- The Great Pantyhose Crafts Book by Edward & Stevie Baldwin
- Do-It-Yourself Coffins by Dale Power
- and what is billed as the world's weirdest book: Luigi Serafini's Codex Seraphinianus
I think I'm glad I've managed to miss out on these, although I do have a copy of Bill Hartston's The Drunken Goldfish. What are your favourites?