1. Anyone for Cricket?, 2. Sooty Oystercatcher, 3. Blue Hyacinth, 4. I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue, 5. Oz on bookcase 04212006 003, 6. Hoover Factory Greenford London, 7. DSC_2240, 8. Cunt Examination, 9. giving Katie the best there is and hoping she'll be gaining back some weight ..., 10. Jack and Jill Windmills in Sussex, 11. egg custard (gross), 12. Latin
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog or Flickr stream (the easiest way is to copy the URLs and then head over to the fd's flickr toys link above and use the mosaic maker).
The Questions & Answers:
1. What was your favorite summertime activity as a kid? Cricket
2. What was your first pet's name? Sooty
3. What model car did you learn to drive on? I didn't; yes that's right, I never have learnt to drive and I don't want to.
4. What's your proudest moment as an adult? I'm sorry I haven't a clue
5. What are your top 3 hobbies (other than photography)? cats, science, books
6. Where do you call home? Greenford
7. Where did you call home at age 11 (or any age)? Waltham Cross
8. What word do you love to say? C**t
9. Where do you go to relax? Lying in the sun
10. Who was your first kiss? Jill
11. Least favorite food? Egg custard
12. Least favorite subject in school? Latin although it's a close finish with woodwork.
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.