1. What is your fave thing about Christmas?
The anticipation; the excuse to do absolutely nothing quite shamelessly; the time off work.
2. Did you believe in Santa Claus? If so, what was the best gift from him?
Nope, I don't think I ever did. But I did get an electric train set from him one year.
3. Do you have a Christmas Tree? Ribbon, Angel, Star or ______ on Top?
Yes, it wouldn't be Christmas without a tree. And it has a star on the top.
4. Best stocking stuffer you got?
My wife. We got engaged just before Christmas and then had to spend Christmas itself keeping quiet about it until we had the right opportunity at New Year to tell our respective parents.
5. Wishing for a White Christmas?
Of course. In over 50 years I've never seen a white Christmas. Lots of snow on Boxing Day, and a couple of days before Christmas, and lots of frost on Christmas Day, but never snow on Christmas Day.
[Brought to you courtesy of Friday Five.]